We want to STRIP your Song!
Open TO The first 10 Submissions Only HIP-HOP,RAP,R&B AND POP
submit your music to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (preferred email address) One Song per person/artist or group
The only requirements are
1.Must be submitted in MP3 file format and be no more than 9 mbs
2. Must include information needed to contact the author(s) of the song including twitter name.
3.MAKE SURE TO PLACE THE WORDS “SONG REVIEW” in the subject.
We will be dissecting your SONGS!!
The music will be featured here!
If you are looking for feedback you got it!
We will be dissecting songs based on the criteria below:
Quality “Sound Wise”
- Structure-song’s components/segments are the right length
- Melody-fresh, creative, pleasing to the ear
- Dynamics-song builds nicely; “goes somewhere.”
- Contrast-distinguishable contrast between sections of the song
- Hook-catchy, memorable lyrical/melodic phrase (usually the chorus) -sometimes known as hummability
- Lyrical Creativity-readily understandable, cohesive, original, fresh lyrics
- Poetics-Literary devices such as rhyme, rhythm, metaphor, simile and alliteration create vivid imagery
- Prosody-The mood of the melody matches the mood of the lyrics
- Resolution-The song is resolved musically/lyrically in a satisfying way
- Overall Effect-The song is effective for enjoyable, repeated listenings.
Does the song engage the listener and/or have emotional
Can the song be understood/enjoyed without knowing the
Does the melody suit the song and contribute towards its
Is the song memorable?
The first TEN ONLY! SUBS@PHOENIXSTAR9ONLINE.COM. If it is garbage we will tell you why we feel that way, if it is awesome we will explain our reasoning.