Web/Print Graphic Designer Intern
About the Job
– Creating marketing & sales presentations, collateral, flyers, PR pieces, pamphlets, photo albums, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print, as well as designing small in-house projects
– Ensuring creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
– Managing projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, light copy-writing, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
– Maintaining and updating online presence (blogs, twitter, facebook, etc.)
– Source photography and artwork
www.FashionJobsToday.com is assisting in the hiring. No financial commitment is necessary to be considered for the position. To apply, please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature below. Good Luck!
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION