- I went to http://nextbigsound.com and found it to come in quite handy as I was checking the buzz on a few of the artists I follow on twitter it puts together stats and shows how many fans you may have gotten or lost over a period of time and much more. I put in a few people .. they should be ashamed and pick up the pace.. it does a lot more as well check it out.
- 2. Make beats on your IPHONE!! With drumtrack 8
- Drum Sequencer. shit’s Dope. I wish I had an Iphone.
First off it’s free . It is a recording tool that almost anyone can use.
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. You can use Audacity to:
- Record live audio.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- And more! See the complete list of features.