I Know you are saying IS THIS SHIT FOR REAL? ( me—–>>
40 OF THE BEST Websites to use for any musician, artist, and industry professionals
|FUCK THE CRABS IN A BARREL MENTALITY|
|So Imma teach you how to navigate the net!|
|Trick Im For REAL!|
|That’s Right So hit ya damn dougie or whatever the hell it is yall do now when you get excited!|
I know yall are like
So Here it is
- Twitter – www.twitter.com is where you create a following, post your music and most importantly connect and network with your fans and other music industry players.
- Bandcamp http://www.bandcamp.com The ability to sell physical goods individually or as packages
Support for multiple currencies
- Facebook DUH.. www.facebook.com connect with your friends and fans here FREE!!!! Get your page for business promoted, your brand, your label etc.
- Youtube www.youtube.com one of the best ways to promote your self on video, doing what ever the hell it is you do. It’s free. You can do it from your phone. You can make a huge impact on your fanbase. It’s free nigga. Shit.
- Gear Slutz- http://www.gearslutz.com/board/ producer forum talk gear/ hardware discussion forum
- Sonicbids www.sonicbids.com For artists if you are trying to get yourself booked for certain concerts this is the GO TO SITE. If you are a promoter it allows you to quickly and easily review and respond to bands submitting to your gig listing. Check out music, bios, pictures and more.
- Rocbattle www.rocbattle.com – Best site for producers trying to improve, battle their beats, win $$ Sell their own beats and build their network. Aside from the producer benefit, Rappers , Singers etc can BUY BEATS! For the low and have a wide variety of heat to choose from .
- WorldStarHipHop.com One of the GO TO sites online to see where the next big thing is coming from collects much traffic is a definite site to find people you may consider networking with.
- Cd Baby www.cdbaby.com sell your music, get paid WEEKLY! They place your music on iTunes, Amazon, Napster, Rhapsody and MORE!
- Musicians junction http://www.musiciansjunction.com/ Find what you need for your project musically. If you need a singer, go there. If you need a guitarist find one there.
- Band Mix http://www.bandmix.com/ another resource if you are seeking a musician or band. Post your own classified there.
- USTREAM Ustream.tv Broadcast LIVE on video get live co host’s, skype people into the show. A Great marketing tool. free,shit.
- Sound Cloud http://soundcloud.com/ consider it Sound Click 2.0 but with more features !
- Reverb Nation www.reverbnation.com – Tools for Artists | Labels | Mgmt | Venues | Fans
- OurStage www.ourstage.com As a FAN Influence how artists get noticed. AS an ARTIST
Manage & promote. They have a lot of competitions, and opportunities available for artists to be seen and heard.
- Musician’s Friend http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ get your dj/production/performance equipment here!!!
- EO Radio http://www.eoradio.com/ Artists get your music played on this internet radio show.. they are picky tho.
- Looperman www.looperman.com Members can upload and download royalty free music loops, acapellas and vocals, beats and samples to use in any music software such as steinberg cubase, propellerheads reason, sony acid pro, fruity loops studio, Magix, ableton live, apple garageband etc or macromedia flash projects, video game design or movie soundtracks. All files have mp3 previews .
- Radio DirectX http://www.radiodirectx.com/index.php Digitally deliver your music to radio & media worldwide. DJs & Media can instantly download your music for broadcast or review.
- CopyRight Office http://www.copyright.gov/ DON’T GET JERKED or ripped off.Copyright your music, protect yourself and your assets Please send all questions for how to do this shit the correct way to me email@example.com
- TAXI www.taxi.com is the World’s Leading Independent A&R Company helping bands, artists, composers, and songwriters get record deals, publishing deals and placements in film and TV.
- Ascap http://www.ascap.com/ ASCAP is a critical step in your career in music. By joining ASCAP you can begin to register your songs, collect performance royalties and take advantage of many exclusive career benefits. As the only member-owned performing rights organization in the U.S., ASCAP is free from conflicting interests. Everything that ASCAP does, from collecting and distributing royalties to protecting and strengthening copyright to developing and supporting your career, is done to serve you throughout your life in music.
- BMI www.bmi.com Join the more than 475,000 top songwriters, composers and music publishers who have chosen BMI to ensure they get paid when their music gets played.(I’m a member)
- SESAC http://www.sesac.com The SESAC Writer/Publisher Relations team is dedicated to providing songwriters and publishers a level of attention and support that is exclusive to SESAC. On the street, in the clubs and all over the music industry, SESAC continually facilitates creative and business opportunities for its affiliated songwriters and publishers.
- ThatCrack http://thatcrack.com/ one of THE BEST websites for artists trying to get their mixtape uploaded FOR FREE without having to make their listeners create an account just to download it.
- Midomi http://www.midomi.com/ they let you SING OR HUM a part of a song that you can’t find the name of via your computer’s microphone.
- Headliner.fm Get Recommended to Millions of New Fans, Free without having to have em follow yo ass on twitter and like you on facebook.
- Berklee http://www.berkleemusic.com/ YOU my friend would benefit from these classes get a sample course and network your ass off.
- Acapellas 4 U http://www.acapellas4u.co.uk/ FREE acapellas for you to get your remix on!
- ISSUU ISSUU.COM if you know how to make a pdf file YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN MAGAZINE. Create your own music magazine to promote your brand and your artists.
- SheJay http://www.shejay.net Female Djs!!!! love this site!
- DjxxxoticMami.com Why: That’s my muthaeffin DJ!
- Da Matrix Studios! http://damatrixstudios.com/ get your dose of NY’S OWN RADIO LIVE SHOWS!
- Tweewoo http://www.tweewoo.com/ – Upload your music and get played on radio
– Watch the growing number of followers
– Communicate with your fans in just one click
– Post content, pictures, videos, tour dates…
– Detailed statistics of all activity.
- MySpace www.myspace.com because I Still use it .. I get traffic to my site from there LOTS of it.
- Future Producers http://www.futureproducers.com/ taught me a lot about chords, about production and engineering period. Great site.
- Bandzoogle http://bandzoogle.com/ Build a band website that does more — sells music & merch, syncs with your social networks, and puts you in front of more fans.
- RIAA http://www.riaa.com Educate yourself just a little and see stats of other artists. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is the trade organization that supports and promotes the creative and financial vitality of the major music companies. Its members are the music labels that comprise the most vibrant record industry in the world. RIAA® members create, manufacture and/or distribute approximately 85% of all legitimate recorded music produced and sold in the United States.
- Blogger Blogger.Com get your self a blog. Talk about what the HELL it is you want to talk about build your brand up, post your links, videos, etc keep your fans updated, or spread your knowledge.
- PING.FM Ping.fm I use this site for posting to multiple sites like myspace,facebook fan pages, twitter, etc good tool to have in your promotion arsenal